Thursday, August 14, 2008

Barbeque Beef on Noodles


This is one of those easy to make dishes. I've made it for years and it is very versatile. You can use any type of thinly cut beef, or other meat for that matter. Today, this is what I did.

I used:


Package of thinly cut round tip steak, meant for stir fry

3/4 cup of your favorite Barbeque Sauce

Half an onion, chopped

Half a yellow bell pepper, chopped

Salt & Pepper


Thinly slice the beef into strips. I added a little olive oil to a heating pan, then the meat. Brown the meat on Med-Hi heat, then add the bell pepper and onions. Alot of liquid comes out of the meat, so simmer until most of the liquid is gone, stirring occasionally. Add your Barbeque sauce and stir until everything is well coated. Turn to low and simmer with a lid for 30 minutes.

I served this over wide noodles and along with green beans.

No comments: