Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Way back in April Biker Chickz Recipes was awarded the Excellent Blog Award by Julie of Noshtalgia. This means alot to me to be recognized by another Food blogger who has a really top notch blog.

The rules are that you must pass the award on to 10 other of your favorite blogs, on any topic. This is a hard task since I frequent so many blogs and enjoy them all. I've taken a long time to narrow down my favorites, so here they are. I have kept with the Food theme since there are so many good ones. They are not in any particular order.

  1. Last Night's Dinner: An almost daily post with photos of what this family eats. It is always a treat.
  2. Hunt The Recipe: Nothing but delicious looking recipes that you want to try for yourself.
  3. What Did You Eat?: Just a real good food blog with lots of photos and good recipes.
  4. Homesick Texan: Even though I'm not from Texas these recipes are always appealing and I can't wait to try them myself.
  5. Cumin & Coriander: A blog from Canada with simple, healthy, and creative dishes made more appealing by great photography.
  6. Food On The Brain: A lovely blog by a fellow Seattle resident who makes everything look great. She mixes in garden photos which are a treat.
  7. Smitten Kitchen: This is mostly photography that will make you want to reach into the page and touch the food. I also learn alot from this blog.
  8. Closet Cooking: A food blog by a male Canadian. He makes delicious looking dishes with mouthwatering photographs.
  9. Everybody Likes Sandwiches: Another Canadian who blogs about all kinds of good food, not just sandwiches.
  10. White On Rice Couple: A couple who blog about cooking, what's in the garden, and an interesting twist is that they ride a motorcycle together.

All of these blog writers have the most excellent photography I think that is what makes me keep coming back. I hope I have given you some new blogs to try. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kind award! We really appreciate the honor and glad to know that this award is from Biker Chickz! Great name! We love you already!

Becky said...

White on rice couple: I really love looking at your blog. It is updated often, and amazing photographs. Makes my mouth water...

Bikerchickz